Subscribe to RSS feed

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Saringan, tiring...


Kwang Hua sport day is round the corner, n 2day is the saringan time.

During the sukantara, i failed to obtain full marks.
Just manage to get 1 point for the house.

1 mark= finish 100m within 15mins
2mark= long jump over 3m (I fault)

T.T.... sad

By the way I was shock when the house leader asked me to take part in 400m, 4x400m and the Triple jump.

Too long I dint exercise already and the leader want me to run 400m!!! XD
Even when i ran the 100m I already gonna fainted and die and now he want me to run 400m. T.T...
Last time I just joining the 4x100m and got the gold medal, I wonder why he dint choose me to join the 4x100m?

I ran for the 400m, managed to enter final round. For my saringan, I got no.2. Hahaha...
After running the 400m, I was like mabuk edi, walk dizzily... Luckily I dint vomit or fainted. Phew... And when I want to rest, the leader shout at me, Hey Boon Khang, your triple jump is going to start soon. XD.... (dying...)

And the funny is, I have no exp on Triple Jump. The leader dint give me any training and today I gonna saringan edi. Haha, damn funny.

At last during the Triple Jump, I fault for 2 time. XD
Luckily the third time I manage to jump off without any fault. Got the result of 8.5m.

Then I entered the final round. I tried for 3 times, highest record was 9.02m.... lose but quite satisfied coz I made it. Hahaha....

Tmr gonna run 4x400m... T.T... having a 400m phobia here.... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment