Subscribe to RSS feed

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oral Test 4

Oral Test 4

Date: 4th March 2010 (Thu)
Time: English Period
Story: The Truth Story Behind the Sleeping Beauty

Scene 1

Narrator 1: Once upon a time, there was a kingdom called 5S2. The queen YJ has given birth the pricess BK.The 5S2 kingdom is now celebrating the birth of princess BK.

King HG: Good morning my fellow resident, let’s party up!

Queen YJ: We have prepared foods here, please enjoy it.

Resident: Hip-hip Hurray! Kneel to the king, kneel to the queen and kneel to the princess BK! Yeah!

Scene 2

Narrator 2: During the celebration party, many have been invited including the fairies from the far far continent.

Ohaiyo! Ohaiyo! Ohaiyo!
It seems like the Japanese Fairy has arrived.

Japanese Fairy: Ohaiyo King des San and Queen des, where is the princess? Oh, there she is! Oh, she is so cute to make me feel to bless her. Manimani Hom! She will be pretty! She will be pretty! Hom Hom Hom until Leehom will fall in love on her too! (Once she finish, her handphone rings) Ring, Ring, Ohaiyo, watashiwa Japanese Fairy may I help you? Ah~ha~ah~ha~ wakarimasta, sayonara! Haiz. The king of Africa is inviting me to join his 108th wedding ceremony. I guess I have to leave to. Bye Bye.

Narrator 2:And so the Japanese Fairy is leaving the castle.

Bonjyo~ Savadikrap~Bonyjo~Savadikrap~
Here comes the Fairy from German and Thailand.

Germany Fairy: What a cutie we have, I gonna bless her has a beautiful voice. Her voice will be able to attract anyone who near to her! (Tink, Tink)

Thai Fairy: Krap Krap, are you sure the spell you cast just now is the voice beautify spell? Why it seems like you has cast the wrong spell?

Germany Fairy: Are you sure? Let me check the spell book first. (Read the spell book) Ahh!!!

Thai Fairy: What happen to you?

Germany Fairy: My spell is correct, nothing wrong!

Thai Fairy: Phew, Then it should be fine.

Narrator 2: Suddenly the sky turns windy, it is not going to rain but the evil bitch, sorry is witch has arrived the castle. She is the Lady Sexy who is cold-hearted and nobody likes her.

Lady Sexy: Hey!!! ... Can you turn on the air-con before I start my conversation? (Soldier turn on the air-con) Ya, it’s fine now. Where am I just now? Ahh! How dare you didm’t invite me to join the celebration? If I didn’t gossip with the King of Bird, TST, I’m sure I’ll not notice this celebration!

Soldier: Please calm down my lady. Allow me to investigate the reason behind this technical problem. We indeed had sent out 99 emails to invite you but you didn’t reply us. So, would you mind to check your mail box now?

Lady Sexy: Okay, as you wish. (Checking) As you can see, I have not receive any email from you. Are you kidding to me?

Soldier: My lady, this is the spam mail. How if you look through your inbox now?

Lady Sexy: (Check the inbox) Oh My Gosh! 99 emails from 5S2 Kingdom.

Soldier: I guess we have found out the truth of the misunderstanding.

Lady Sexy: Ahh!! I don’t care, you are embarassing me now. Why don’t you send me a spam mail? It’s too late to apologize. Your princess are doom, I gonna curse her! “Row~Row~Row your boat, the princess will die at the age of 18, murdered by a needle point pen!” Wakakaka~~~ (Dissapear)

Soldier: Oh no, our princess BK!! I will send virus to Lady Sexy as avenge!

Thai Fairy: Nothing to fear of, although I could not break the curse but I could modify it. “5S2~kingdom~has~a~princess, E~ya~E~ya~oh! Princess~won’t~die~at~18years old, But~only will fall asleep”

Scene 3

Narrator 3: 18 years later~~

Queen YJ: The princess is now 18.During the pass years, we had burned down many tonnes of needle point pen and forbid the production of needle point pen. I hope this should save the princess.

Princess BK: Mother, may I go to take part the English essay competition now?

Queen YJ: My dear, of course you can.

Princess BK: Thank you. (Go to a place and start the writing) Oh, xxxxxx my pen is out of ink. What should I do?

Lady Sexy: My poor little girl, what seem to be a problem? Oh, your pen is out of ink is it? How about you use my magical pen, the Needle Point Pen. It is perfect to be used in essay writing. Everyone will get champion if they use this pen.

Princess BK: Oh, really? What a peculiar pen, the point is special. (Touch it) Ahh~~ (fainted)

Lady Sexy: Princess BK, you are doom now! Wakakaka~~~ (Disapear)

Queen YJ: My princess!! Fairy fairy, help us! Help us!

Thai Fairy: She is just asleep.

Queen YJ: Thanks god. But how could we save her?

Thai Fairy: A prince will appear some day and break the seal. For now, let the castle to hibernate with the princess! “Rock~a~baby~on~the~tree~top~” (Everyone fall asleep) I guess gonna sleep together too. Yawn...

Lady Sexy: Curse you the Thai Fairy. Fools, do you think I will wait here and let the prince to save the princess? Behold, I will sacrifice myself to summon the twin dragon to guard the castle. (Take a knife and stab herself, die)

Scene 4

Narrator 4: After n years...

PrinceKai Kai: I’m prince Kai Kai, feel bore and loiter in the market now.

Soldier: Mister, please have a look on the flyer.

Prince Kai Kai: (Read the flyer) Save the castle, save the princess from the evil twin dragons. The dragons are dangerous, they can cast fireballs and burn you down. Prince wanted, Reward for the rescue is the Princess of 5S2 Kingdom, the Princess BK. Oh, what an innocent princess. Princess, please wait for me! Your prince Kai Kai is coming to rescue you!

Scene 5

Narrator 5: Finally the prince has arrived the 5S2 kingdom.

Prince Kai Kai: I thought the place is very dangerous. Luckily the dragon is out for lunch, what an easy job. Oh, my sweety princess, there you are. Okay, what should I do to awake you? (Read the flyer) According to the flyer, I shall draw something on your cheek, and then shout loudly “Princess, your face is dirty!!!”


The sleeping beauty and the Prince... =.=

Princess BK: (Awake) Ahh!!! What happen to my face? Servant, please get me a pail of water and a mirror, I wanna wash the dirt!

Princess Kai Kai: Oh, princess. Your curse has broken. You awake!

Princess BK: What happened to me? And who are you?

Prince Kai Kai: Please have a look on the flyer.

Princess BK: Ahh! Why they put my sleeping picture on the flyer?

YJ Dragon: Roar! What a nice elephant we ate just now!

HG Dragon: Ya, it is very nice. Hey, the intruder is here! We’ll kill you! (Flaming)

Princess BK: Ahh. The dragons are here!

Prince Kai Kai: Never to be feared my dear. (Take a gun, Bang!bang!)

Twin dragon: Aiyah! (Died)

Princess: Hurray, the dragons are dead now! You save my life, Muack!

Narrator 5: The 5S2 kingdom is awake after a few minutes. The prince and the princess is marrying later and live in happy life after.


Wedding Kiss...

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment