Subscribe to RSS feed

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hang out with net mate!!!



First Time Hang Out With Net Mate

Date: 14.03.10 (Sun)
Time: 1.00pm-3.30pm
Venue: Klang Parade
Net mate: Kelvin Tan

Kelvin is a friend that I knew in Facebook. Later we chatted in MSN and sms. When he sms with me, he kept asking me to belanja him makan. In the end, I decided to hang out with him at this day.

Actually we just known among each others for 3 weeks, during these period I heard his voice before. I feel that he is a nice man. His voice lets me think of Kok Hoe, my Ipoh friend. That's why I believe in him and ask him out without any hesitation. I'll go to DMC event on that day, so I ask Kelvin to pick me in Carrefour.

I quite worry that day. When parent ask me, what should I answer them? Should I tell them I'll hang out with net friend? If I tell them, they sure wont allow me to go out. So, I decide to skip the topic when they ask. Keep quiet and let them guess.

During that day, I kinda sweat to cope with my mum. When I told her I will go out with friend and need to gather in Carrefour, she asked me a lot question.

J=Jimmy M=Mum

J: Later I wanna go out with friend at 1pm. Need to gather at Carrefour later, my friend will pick me.
M: Why you don't ask your friend to pick you here (my house)?
J: He don't know where is our house lo. Carrefour will be easier to find.
M: Where do your friend live in?
J: Taman Mewah.
M: In that case he can easily find our house mah.
J: Troublesome lo, Carrefour easier.
M: Who is driving the car?
J: My friend.
M: (Tot is my peer friend) They just got the license? So brave you are to sit on their car.
J: Hehe..... (Actually the friend is 26 edi. XP)

After I took a bath, I decided to tell my mum the truth. Dont know is due to the way I talk, she acted like normal on what I said. I told her actually the friend is a Uni guy....

Ignore bout these pre-event.
Later my parent put me at KFC, Carrefour and Kelvin was here after awhile.

Then we went to Klang Parade to have Mc. Donald....
But very funny lo, at 1st Kelvin asked me to belanja him but in the end he balanja me the food. Hahaha~~~

Later we went for bowling. This was the first time I play bowling, so I'm very noob. I have 3-4 time masuk longkang. XP

My Lengzai pic


Masuk longkang.... =.=

An expert was playing beside us, he cant tahan with our skill. I still remember his words, "Swing! You have to swing! Stand in there and swing, release the bowl when you feel confort" =.=

Finally I lose to Kelvin by 13 marks.... Then we took some picture, and I asked him to write my biodata book. We chatted til 3.30pm, after that Kelvin picked me to Kwang Hua private to watch DMC show.

Here is the end of our date. (Seem like so gay.... XP)



Jimmy & Kelvin


I juz rmb when we take the pic, we act like very gay~~~ XD


SS Pic~~~

The no.9 bowling is like watermelon....

No comments:

Post a Comment