Subscribe to RSS feed

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

4 Essays in 1 short---- The Beginning

Rapid fire on essay~~~

During last few weeks, my English teacher and tutor asked us to write essay. School was for practising while tuition was for test purpose. This was the 1st essay I wrote in modified version... Enjoy~~ XD

Marking= 28/50

Eclipse


Everything went wrong that morning. My hands were trembling when I see the examination paper. It was the PMR History paper!



The questions were like strangers to me. It was not because they were hard or new to me. My heart was broken because I studied Science yesterday!


Oh, no! When I turned my head to Shengkai, I was dumbfounded. He was answering smoothly like the questions were as easy as a pie. I wanted to curse you! Shengkai, you told me yesterday that today we will be having Science paper! You are a “fair weather friend” I ever have! How dare you trick me! There was a lot of foam at my mouth now!



the story began yesterday. After I came back from tuition and wanted to start a revision at 3 pm, I called Shengkai. The examination schedule that I had stick on the wall of my room accidentally fell into my dustbin and my mum threw all the rubbish to the garbage collector. I lost the direction on the schedule so I phoned to Shengkai to inquire for tomorrow schedule. He sounded busy when he picked up the call. He asked me to hold the call until he finished the chapter. I waited for quite a long time, what I could barely to hear was his whisper. “Science, Science, Science. What should I do for tomorrow Science paper?!” Due to I had out of patient, I ended the call and assumed that there will be a Science paper on the next day. However the paper that I am holding now is the History paper!



My precious tears dropped on the paper. After a few seconds, I could not hold the tears anymore and they burst out in sudden. Everyone was looking at me, some of the serious types put a shut-up-sign in front of their mouth while the others curious at my action. The invigilator came to me and asked what was happening but I chose to remain silent. In the end, I spent up my one hour examination time for forty winks after I was tired of crying. I will never forgive you for what you have done, Shengkai! PMR result came out after a few later, the grades beside the subjects were As except a D for my History. The alphabet D indicated the ending of our friendship.



today, 8th August 2010, a 3A class reunion party is holding in Shengkai’s house. All of the 3A classmates are here. At first I am not willing to go to this traitor house but I change my mind after some begging from my classmates. I am barbeque with others throughout the party and do not bother on Shengkai at all.

I wish the end of the party will be reached soon because it is very torturing to face on him. Suddenly some yelling and crying sound comes from Shengkai’s room. Later a few girls come out from the room and near to me and then they pull me to his room. I am out of the condition until the girls point their fingers on the wall. There is a frame with a certificate of some sort of competition. However the certificate seems to be torn into pieces before because there is some mark of cellophane tape on it.



within the moment, Shengkai come from the back with a cup of tea. He pats my shoulder and when I turn around, he bends down his knee down and kowtow at me.

The atmosphere turns solemn when he explains the conflict between us that time. He feels remorseful because he did not know that I wanted to ask for the examination schedule that day and asked me to wait for so long. He feels regret for not calling me back and ask me the purpose of calling him. He thinks that he is the culprit who causes a D in my PMR result and consequences me to enter the fifth class of the form. If he did not make the mistake, I will be study with him in the first class right now and our friendship will not end up with such awkward condition. He heard from others that I claimed him lying to me. He was upsetting for it and today he want to apologize for his careless mistake.



shengkai says that the certificate in the frame is the National Science Competition he took part two years ago. He grabbed the champion in the competition but he was unhappy because the price for this honor was sacrificing a precious friendship. He should not state the words, Science, when I called him. When he took the certificate home, he tore the certificate into piece as a sign of remorseful and cried in his room. His parent was shocked with his action. They were pity to the certificate, so they stick the piece one by one and framed it and then pass it back to Shengkai. After a few talk with his parent, he took the frame and hanged it on the wall of his room. He wanted it to be a reminder of not to repeat the mistake. After the explanation, Shengkai passes the tea to me and ask “Will you forgive me?”.



droplets of tears slump blob by blob from my cheek. I am touched with his action. I should not act like a child because it was my fault too in the incident! I hold his hand and say “I’m sorry for misunderstanding you Shengkai. I should not angry with you for two years. You are my best friend I ever have!”



after the gathering, our friendship has bonded even stronger than before! Thank you my God for granting me a truth friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment