Subscribe to RSS feed

Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day of school

Date: 4th January 2010 (Mon)
Time: 6.35am-5.00pm
Place: 5s2, SMJK Kwang Hua

Yeah!!! It's time to back to school!!! But yesterday I slept at 1am (wanna make welcome card for class and new club advisor), wake up at 5.30am. Now kinda sick already. XD

When I reached the school, I gave the welcome card for classmate to sign their name. Later I went to see the club teacher list at staffroom and put the welcome card on their table. This week is promotion week. OMG, luckily I got the info from BSM and prepare something edi (but it seem like just few of us prepare nia).

I ask secretary to prepare application letter, but she dint prepare the letter but the letter for borrowing furniture... Lolx....

Luckily we nonid any application letter... Phew...

First surprise from BC teacher, 1 500words chinese essay, hand in tmr. Ahh.... we're busy with the campaign d, where got time to write. He answered, then write about the campaign lo. Swt...

AJK List for 5S2

Ketua kelas---- Lim Yok Teng
P. K. kelas----- Soh Boon Khang
K. Kebersihan- Chiew Zhi Yin
P. K. kebersihan- Tham Tao Chor
K. Papan Notis-- Ter Ven Siew
K. Perabot----- Yap Jiunn How
K. Nilam------ Vong Sze Yeen

Today and tmr got SPBT duty, distributing the books to the classes. But the Sejarah Form 5 not enough books. XD

Later after school, I went to print photo, but size too small. Plus the shopkeeper service very bad, so I said I'll be back tmr and run away. Later I think of some picture that can print out, so I went to another good service shop to print the photo. Print 6/18 photo nia... XD

Finally Interact stall is very blank...
Just got Elliot France language cards, my photo board (juz 6 pic nia) and 1 Interact cardboard...

Damn siasui, nothing to present but wanna take Pancaragam place to set up stall. Then when the students came, I dunno what to show or promote to them. Spent a lot time chit chating with them. XP

Finally today just gt around 15 people (f1 n f2) contact only. XP


My slogan to promote:

Hey guys, if you like to know people or want people to know you, you can join Interact.

The people we know here not only from Malaysia but also from other countries like France, German and Taiwan.

If you are lucky to be selected in the Youth Exchange Programme, you may be sent out to Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, France, German, Thailand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment