Subscribe to RSS feed

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a unforgettable 16th Birthday

12 Dec 2009 = my 16th Birthday




Today, i was in 41st District Interact Conference... I was awake at 6.00am n act to be a retarded man (hoping got a lot sms wishing from frenz) Actually my both hp were out of battery, luckily my nokia still can recharge under the help of Erika. Thank a lot to Erika, i'm very appreciate to your help!!!

Then all of us had breakfast at cafe, wow!!! Nasi Lemak!!! But when I ate it, i juz manage to get white rice. No sambal or eggs... =.=lll Then we had seminar and task hunt. After that, I decided to go to cafe to celeb my birthday alone. (Pls dun harap your frenz 2 celeb for u coz normally we oso wont help ppl celeb 1, XP)

I'm very touch because Toto, my new Taiwanese frenz actually celeb together with me. I asked him to take out camera n I did some retarded shot. Most importantly, he gave me a talisman that he brought from Taiwan. I'm very appreciate with it. Thx Toto!!! ^u^.

During seminar, I heard John Fung said that he will celebrate my birthday at night. I was wondering n tot he was just joking. Hahaha.... Lame =.=lll

During dinner, I saw a bunch of girl took out a cake. Wow, it seem like there is another person same birthday with me. I was very excited n did 1 retarded thing again. I wanna go there n show my IC, then ask them to sing birthday song to me.... Luckily I dint... Phew, How embarrassing is it. But, later a girl was carried the cake to the hall, so I ask who birthday is it. She answered is she (Kam Jo Ey from Penang). Then I took out my Student ID n show her my birthday..... Swt, finally done tis retarded task 2....

Wow!!! That day we did a talentine show. We, the group 4 will come out a drama with the theme of Days in 41st DIC. There were total 3 scenes which are Ice Breaking, Formal Night and Treasure Hunt. The show was bizarre when some of us men dress like women, act to be sissy and dress off till a pant left.... Hahaha, it was a great show!!!

Later, I went to chat with people. Suddenly I heard the stage saying Kam Jo Ey, Jimmy Soh Boon Khang and .....(4gt d, an idian girl). I dunno what happened so I just rush to stage. Once I saw Jo Ey, I knew it was a birthday ceremony.... The Indian girl was shocked but once I said happy birthday to her, she seem to be relief.. Haha.... Then all the 700++ participants stood up and sang birthday song to us.... We got a birthday cake, unfortunately the cake was destroyed before I ate them. I din eat it at all lo.... All finished by people.. XD

When i back to hostel, I saw a gang of people gather around. My frenz Jason CHong said that now the gang is having cultural exchange. I wonder what was happening, everyone is saying password n password. However, when we took photo, we spoke out the password which was xxxxxxxxxx (sorry, 18PL here). Later, there was a car drifting in front of us.... But, at the end it knocked onto the street corner and ran away... =.=lll

Many people wishing me today, I was very satisfied again when I came back. There were 70++ wall post writing there happy birthday. I was shocked n had used 5 hours to reply n thank them.

Wow!!! Tis 16th Birthday was awesome!!!!

Thx a lot, ToTo 刘遇!!!


Thx to secretarial for celebrating our birthday!!! Thx to d participants 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment