Subscribe to RSS feed

Monday, December 21, 2009

Third vacation---- YCA Leadership Camp

29th Youth Circle of Art Leadership Camp
18-20th Dec 2009 (Fri- Sun)
SM(Persendirian) Kwang Hua
353 people joint



It was a 3days 2night camp, period may be short but very meaningful.

When I sign up for the camp, i read the booklet. Then i knew it was not an ordinary camp, it was a military style camp. I knew i'm death, but i tried my best to take this challenge.

At the time I stepped in to the campsite, SM(Persendirian) Kwang Hua, I was shocked. Starting time should be at 9am but many were here at 8.30am. Plus, the atmosphere there was pressing me. The moment I registered, I was shouted by the officer.

"Hey you!!! Don't chat anymore, quickly go into the boy hostel!!! Move!!!"

Wow, awesome!!! It was my 1st time to join such interesting camp. Haha, I din't feel nervous with it at all. Maybe I had used to it. Everyone will get a post in the camp. My post was officer of General Division (总务部). At 1st I tot there was only 1 officer in the division, so i'm kinda ganjiong with it. But later I found out there were 21 people are officers, kinda depress but oso relief. XP

I'm sociable man but I found out my division was kinda boring coz everyone was very quiet.... O_o luckily at last day everyone open their mouth d n took a lot ss pic...

The camp was very syok coz I in charge of girl toilet!!!!! (Nah, coz girl toilet had temperaily change to boy bathroom) One man just can bath for 3min, wat a hard challenge man!!!! For that, I try to bath within 3 min, so i cut a lot procedure. Finally, I din't change my underwear for 2 days..... Ahhh XP

The talk oso very gud, SQ,EQ, MQ, LQ, CQ and IQ. I actually attracted by the Q's n join the camp one. All talks were nice except the IQ talk by Dr. Oh Dit Son. His talk was damn bored (tune = ----------), n the topic was unrelated to original IQ. He came out his ideal of IQ= Imagination, Improvisation, Innovation, Importance, Illustration, Industriousness, Implementation and Impression. Then conclude IQ= Intelligent + Inquiry.

I'm speechless with the talk, deep inside wanna say "Kanasai!!! IQ talk, talk bout IQ lah, your idea may be good, outstanding and special, but it will be fun if u talk bout original IQ"

Although it was hard to get new friend in this camp, but i still manage to get few. Some interactors from bentong n yu hua, division members and some strangers..... (haha, i like to make friends with strangers!!!)

Conclusion, I would like to thx to Sir 杨慧心 n 邓凯升 for their care within d days.... Not forgetting my 总务部 frenz.... 高督-- 劲辉....


No comments:

Post a Comment