Subscribe to RSS feed

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today is my Passport Day...

Spent almost my whole on applying a passport...

Date: 06/01/10 (Thu)
Time: 7am-11.15am, 2pm-4pm
Venue: Jabatan Imigrasi Selangor


  • Went thru a lot of process on applying the passport.
  • 1st, when we reached the department, the staff said they need my birth cert in order to apply a passport.
  • We din bring it, so we went home to take it. (Home at kapar while the department in pantai there, a trip took about 25mins)
  • After getting the cert, the next problem was the chip of my MY Card cannot be read.
  • The staff now asking me to replace it at JPN...
  • Luckily there is a JPN office nearby, I replace it with RM10.
  • After the application was done, we were told that the passport shall be ready after 2pm.
  • At 2pm, we went to the office again, however sad to hear that the system was offline. (I think the offline here mean break down or something bad)
  • Then we shopped at the Giant in front of the department and had cendol beside the department.
  • At 3.20pm, before we wanna go home. I checked whether the system is restore, and the answer was Yes! It's restore.
  • Ok, next we wait for our turn.
  • My dad passport was soon be ready and passed to him while mine..... cannot be found.....
  • In order to find my passport, the 2 staffs that work on the counter helped me to find.
  • 3 men was finding my passport, after bout 5mins. Yeah, they found it!!!
  • Ok, my passport is on my hand now.
  • When I read it, wtf......
  • Rupa-rupa the passport is an electronic document with 4-5 printed pages while others 40+ pg are blank pg for Visa.
  • And the funny part is there is an instruction states that....
  • This passport can be used in any country except Israel....

my Temporarily IC....

1 comment:

  1. lol...i think ur process ald consider as smooth. ada others ppl punye lagi teruk.

    ReplyDelete