Subscribe to RSS feed

Friday, December 24, 2010

Bowling+ Movie outing~

Another adventurous day~

Date: 22nd Dec 2010 (Wed)
Time: 10am-5pm
Venue: Klang Parade & AEON bukit tinggi
Activities: 4 rounds bowling + Tron movie

Woke up at 7am, flagged off at 8.45am. When i reached KP, the shop was not opening yet. While waiting, I read My Study magazine until the door opened.




Was played bowling for 4 rounds with Mr Wong, Woong, Jonathon and Jayden. Jayden was late that day. When I asked him what time he woke up, he answered 11am.... His answered had made me felt to knock his head down because we wake up at 7am n he enjoyed sleeping until 11am...
Btw, out of the 4 plays, my best record was 91marks (got strike n space a few time..) XP



From 10am we played until 2pm, later we went to AEON bukit tinggi to watch Tron. We bought couple sit for RM20. I paired with Jayden, formed double Jay while Mr Wong n Woong form double Wong! Tron was indeed a fantasy movie, although the effects and the design were great however the story was quite boring (perhaps is due to we watched 3D n the screen didn't have the subtitle, n this made the long conversation of the movie to be bored).

After we finished the movie, Jayden n I farewell with Mr Wong n Woong, and went to popular to buy books. In the end, I bought a book named 好男人病毒 and went home by bus.


It was my 1st time taking bus home from AEON alone. It was quite adventurous. Haha
Traveling home by bus is always surprising because I met some friends in the bus---- Calvin Tan n Poh Kian. They chatted with me and helped me to pass the boring moment in the bus.

Anyway, it was indeed a great time to hang out with friends and went home alone.
The return part had proven that I'm capable to take care of myself already!! Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment