Subscribe to RSS feed

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Memorable Moment... Part 1

Thank you to my Interact Junior, it was a memorable and touched moment...


A memorable moment from F4 juniors...




Farewell Party of Interact Senior 09/10
9th October 2010 (Sat)
6pm-9pm
88 Steamboat Restaurant

She gave me an invitation card that day, saying that we will going to Green Box to sing K for our farewell gathering. However, due to our lovely teacher could not make it, the plan was changed to having a steamboat gathering. However the sweating part was, the teacher was absent in the gathering at that night. =="


Our lovely teacher...

Back to the story that day, I was invited by Elliot to watch movie during afternoon of the day. At first I tot there would be many Form 5 will join the watch. However there was only four of us, 3 guys and a girl.... Awkward but fun. We went to JJ bukit raja but unfortunately there was no suitable show for us. Neither the timing was unsuitable nor the show was 18+. The outing was ended with I spent 3hours in Popular to read book while 3 of them loitering in Mc. D.

Later at night, we went to 88 Steamboat Restaurant. While waiting, we went to the car park. I found a treasure------- a golf ball. Wow, it was cool because I believed that the ball was shot out from the golf field in KEC (nearly about 400m far).



Acted to be diligent... hehehe


Took some pic be4 the feast start, I was accidentally dropped some water onto TST hair... XP

We had a lot of fun in the feast. Nian En showed how well her cooking skill and asked us to try her Limited Edition Nian En Secret Recipe Egg (LENESRE). A few said her LENESRE was not bad (I think I'll visit them in the hospital on Monday, XP). Laura & I was doing Shabu Shabu on the beef. The biggest achievement for me was I had eaten a plate of seafood (80% shells + 20% crabs).


Nien En LENESRE....


Was busy eating...


I finished the whole plate of this.... (Stomach bloating n kept farting after i went home... XD)

I had seen many facial expression of the juniors and my BODs that was rarely found in the school. Much appreciation to the F4 juniors to organize this party for us especially the cute souvenir---- the bear.


Me & the bear bear~~~


Senior gang~ Yeah!!!



Group photo with my BODs gang and lovely Juniors~


Kawaii bear bear as souvenir~~~


I'll remember this group pic forever~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment