Subscribe to RSS feed

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Genuine POKKA Jasmine Flavor Green Tea

Yo!!! Long time no see me write a post in English!!
Do you miss my very very broken ENglish?
Okay, yesterday we played Sales during Ms Ang English class.
I was given a POKKA Green Tea and I need to sale it to my classmate.

POKKA Jasmine Flavor Green Tea


This is what i did....
(Script has been edited due to I kiasu, don't wan let u guys laugh at my extremely broken English...)

Ding~~ Dong~~~
(Come in)

Attention to all the ladies and gentlemen who wish to become pretty and handsome!!!

Today I have brought you a beauty product. It can prolong the elasticity and humidity of your face and most importantly the product can help you to get rid of pimple problems. This product is very economic, it does not require RM100++ but only RM5 each. If you consume it 2 per day, after a week you will see the miracle effect.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the POKKA Jasmine Flavor Green Tea. The tea is not an ordinary tea but is a magical tea. It is a miracle tea. The tea leaves was selected premiumly by the Japanese from the Fuji Mountain (bullshitting..) and combined with the lastest technology, the Nano Tech.

RM5 only!!!

Actually this product is limited edition, produced 9000 annually only. You guys are lucky because you can see 1 of the 9000 in this room. So, if you want to make an order from me, please see me at the counter after the tuition.

By the way, due to this product is too good and too miracle, there are a lot of piracy product in the market. In order to keep you guys out of ignorance (yesterday word-must-use), I will teach you how to recognize the genuine product.

As you can see, there is a halal symbol below the tea. Only the genuine product has it, and beside it got a ISO logo. Is ISO logo, not ISA! Beside the ISO got 1 HACCP (not the rude word...) and a recycle marking.

Halal logo at lower right....


And 1 thing to high light is, if you see the same product in the market but the price is RM1.30 only, if don't buy it. RM1.30 is the price for piracy, the market standard price for the genuine POKKA Jasmine Flavor Green Tea is RM5 each.

Mari beli, mari beli.... XP

Okay, once again if you are interested with my product, please make an order from me after the class. Thank you.

Then Joey say, you may leave now..... (Seem like I'm a direct salesman... =.=)

POKKA Jasmine Flavor Green Tea, Your Idea For Beauty Sustain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment