Subscribe to RSS feed

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Did I get cursed?

Falling is a very common accident especially happens toward me.
Within this year, i had a lot of accident,

1. toes injured during the long jump due to the friction of sand

2. toes injured again because i din wear shoes when my father pick me back with motorcycle. My tummy toe dragged along the road then bleeding.....

3. during the celebration of sport houses, i chased my senior n fall down.... my jean tore off n 3 scar were left on my knee, elbow n left part of waist.

4. 19th Oct, i fall down again..... I slipped down.... Bang!!!! tea pot fall and hurt my waist n knee... my left arm hit my rib... suddenly I felt hardly able to breath... 1 weeks my back of my left arm felt pain.... luckily it healed after using the 铁打 oil....

Did anyone curse on me? Why I always fall down one?

No comments:

Post a Comment